// KFK INDUSTRIES //
I want to address a couple of thing that have been pissing me off lately. First, I'm sure some of you ran into, sent emails to, or whatever the fuck happens at the domain called MySpace. The no-life loser fuckface douchebag that was selling himself as yours truly. I think there is someone else on there now as well claiming to be me. I found out about this charade when a couple of endorser buddies of mine inquired whether or not it was me. I said do you really think I have time for that horseshit? Then I proceeded to have fuckface douchebag removed from the site. I never have nor do I plan on doing anything
personally with MySpace. Nothing against it, but as you can see, I don't even have enough time for my own site. One last thought on this... Get a life you fucking idiot! I live my life, you fucking live yours!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment